Tier4Hosting is offering advanced Virtual Machine services that make it possible toestablish a virtual server, which combines the advantages of a physical server with a lower cost compared to the maintenance and operation of a dedicated physical server. Tier4Hosting’s VM packages are rich with features, include management tools, and enable complete control over the server, with Tier4Hosting responsible for the condition and maintenance of the hardware. The VM servers are based on Intel 5520 processors that run on advanced servers, in order to provide the necessary computing power and speed.
The VM servers allow:
- A choice between Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, and Linux CentOS-5 operating systems.
- A choice between 32- and 64-bit architectures.
- Customizing the server according to the customer’s requirements and installing applications with no technical limitations.
The VM management panel is web-based and includes recovery and admin tools.
Using the management panel, VM administrators can easily perform the following tasks:
- Starting, stopping, and rebooting the VM.
- Re-installing the VM from scratch.